- Expertise in rubber product design
- Early involvement may reduce design timeline as Pendle can advise on product design from concept to finished product.
- 2D & 3D Design & Development
- 3D CAM Simulation with Machine Tool integration.
- In house Tool Design capabilities.
Bespoke design allows components to meet the intended application specification without unnecessarily compromising performance & cost requirements:
- Rubber compound specification established to suit the application
- Ability to control the component stiffness in any direction
- Optimized fastener size, position & specification
- No redundant features reduces unnecessary cost
- Design for manufacture & design for assembly
We pride ourselves on our agility and having the resources in house means we can turn projects around relatively quickly.
Prototype parts can usually be delivered in 1 – 4 weeks from order.
Production parts can usually be delivered in 6 – 8 weeks from order.
How Rubber Type is Selected
- Consider the environment
- Temperature range
- Chemicals & solvents
- Oils & fuel
- UV light
- Oxygen & ozone
- Consider Mechanical Properties
- Dynamic behaviour
- Tensile strength
- Tear resistance
- Elasticity & resilience
- Electrical conductivity
- Compression set
- Abrasion resistance